- BUY NOW:$800,000.00Items sold 0 of 117d left
This item can be send by eBay's Global Shipping Program.
- State/Province: Alaska
- Seller State of Residence: Alaska
- Acreage: 880.0
- Type: State Mining Claims
- Ebay item ID: 162603485839
- 880 Acres of unmined gold claims on State of Alaska Lands. Good placer gold values as well as high potential for a gold porphyry deposit. General info, geology, geophysical and geochemical reports available. Two miles of braided deposit leads into narrow bedrock channel about 2,000 ft in length. Receding glacier has created residual placer from existing porphyry deposit consisting of millions of quartz veins across drainage. Age and illness forcing sale.
- Feedback Rating Star:
- Seller: 100.0% positive feedback (1).
- Item will be sent from: Valdez, Alaska,99686,US
Return policy, Shipping & Payment methods
- This item can be send by eBay's Global Shipping Program.
- Shipping to: None
- Listing status: Active
- Listing type: FixedPriceItem
- The seller will accept a Best Offer for this item.
- Bids: 0
- Hit count: 13735